- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You need to be a U.S. citizen. If you are a resident alien, you need to stop into one of offices to complete this application.
- You must be a resident of one of the counties listed in the application.
- To complete the application you will need your drivers license or state ID, social security number and your employer information (if you are not retired or a student).
- If you are completing a joint account application, you will need the drivers license or state ID, birth date and social security number of joint applicant.
To access and retain your e-Statements, EasyLink Online Banking and CheckFree Bill Pay, you will need the following:
- Any computing device that supports internet access and an internet e-mail account and address;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher or Netscape Communicator or Navigator 4.06 or higher with 128-bit encryption;
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 5.0 or higher;
- Access to a printer or the ability to download information in order to keep copies of your e-Statements for your records.